A sign for every purpose!
With all the signage options that are available in today's market place, even
the most experienced business person is seeking professional advice when making
decisions on an investment in signage. Signs serve as a landmark, tell people
where they're going and what's ahead, identify a building or company .. and
tell you where to find what you need.
With years of experience and thousands of signs in our portfolio, the professionals
at Advanced Digital Imaging Yakima can assist you in determining the best signage
solution for your business. Effective signage will help:
- Get your message across
- Put you in a class above your competitors
- Create top-of-the-mind public awareness
- Provide good branding opportunities
- Grab the attention of passers-by enabling a quick launch of a marketing
campaign or new location
- Enable you to take advantage of a high traffic count by making your building
into ad space
Each sign produced by ADI Yakima is custom designed to meet the customers needs.
We look at the location of your building, traffic patterns, visibility, and
budget to determine the type of signage that would provide maximum return on
- Vinyl, Clear, Opaque, White
- Lighted - front or back
- Flex Face
- Carved wood signs
- Metal signs
A Low-cost signage option - A-Board signs
A-Board signs offer a portable, curbside solution to the challenge of catching
the eye of sidewalk traffic. They are low cost, capture the market's atmosphere,
have high visibility, and can be temporary or permanent in nature. Both sides
of the sign can be utilized to get your marketing message across.
Whatever your signage needs, contact ADI Yakima to find out how we can custom
design an eye-popping sign for you - one that will be a conversation starter
.. "Did you see ..."
A Sign Face is the illustrated transparent plastic "face" that fits
into a lighted sign cabinet. The face can be back lit or front lit for visibility
at night. Sign Faces can be installed into an existing sign cabinet and offer
an attractive, affordable alternative to the traditional hard plastic front
or back-lit sign. Flex Face signs can be created in much larger sizes than traditional
hard plastic signage.
Because the advertising is printed on one side of a single sheet of flexible
vinyl, this media allows ease in servicing and can easily be removed to change
light bulbs in a back-lit sign.
Advantages of Flex Face Signs
- Easy to remove - allowing easy changing of light bulbs
- Available in larger sizes than hard plastic signage
- Flex faces light up better than hard plastic signs
- Affordable option for permanent signage and billboards
- Able to reproduce quality images on the flexible surface - from low resolution
to high resolution
- Back-lit signs offer higher visibility at night